I did it again! I participated in another month of foodie penpals. It’s so much fun receiving products I’ve never tried and sending ones that hopefully my penpal has never tried too! You can see my first month post here.
This month I received a package from Lane. (*side note: isn’t her name adorable?!)
All the goodies!
- Artisana raw almond butter. I l.o.v.e. this stuff. I actually haven’t ever tried the almond butter, oddly enough, but I’ve had the cashew and macadamia ones. #todiefor
- Archer Farms organic fair trade coffee. Always love trying new flavors! New iced coffee perhaps?
- Flora raspberry acai omega truffles. I had a half of one of these and will be giving them to my mom. She will love them! #sharethewealth
- Archer Farms sunny cranberry trail mix. It has cranberries, almonds, golden raisins, sunflower kernels, and pepitas. It would be a perfect addition to some greek yogurt.
- Kind fruit and nut bar – peanut butter and strawberry. Umm #pbaddict plus strawberry? Winning combo. (also gluten free.. bonus!)
Ok I saved my two favorites for last.
- Good Health Natural Foods peanut butter filled pretzels. If you didn’t know any better, you’d think Lane was my bff. I absolutely love these pillowy bites of goodness. I’ve never had them in whole wheat but these are just as delicious as the “regular” ones.
And last but definitely far from least:
- Justin’s organic dark chocolate peanut butter cups.
You all know my severe
infatuation love for peanut butter. Put pb and chocolate together and umm… lets not talk about it. Reeses pb cups were one of my all-time favorite candies growing up. This, my friends, is the grown-up, healthier version of them. Check out those ingredients.
So that’s what my box was this month – Thanks Lane! In case you’re interested in joining in on the fun.. here are some details about foodie penpals.
It was a program started by Lindsay, the blogger behind The Lean Green Bean, in 2011 to bring bloggers and readers together and try out different foods from all over the country. If you’re interested, you can read more about it on her website but basically anyone can join in (even readers!). You must register by the 4th of the following month (so if you’re interested in participating for June, you must fill out the form on her website by June 4th). Then, she matches everyone up and sends out an email to tell you your foodie penpal. You have until the 15th to learn about them, buy their goodies and get it shipped out. Then, everyone writes about what they got in their box on the last day of the month. Fun, right? I thought so.
If you’re interested in joining, head over to Lindsay’s site by clicking on the foodie penpal icon on the left of my website for all the info. You don’t have to be a blogger to join.
And in case you’re wondering what I sent my #foodiepenpals match, she doesn’t have her post up yet but you can check out her website here. I would link it once she has it up but I’ll be out of town all day today and tomorrow.
Have a great weekend!