Almond Flour Protein Pancakes
adapted from this recipe
Makes 2 large or 4 small pancakes (serves 2)
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Lightly coat a skillet with non-stick spray and preheat it over medium heat. Pour in
3. Heat until partially cooked (when it starts to form bubbles all over) and flip pancake.
4. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. Once cooked, top with sugar free syrup, peanut butter, fresh fruit or anything else you want.
If you can’t find almond flour in your own town, you can always get it here from iHerb. And don’t forget, first time customers get $5 OFF their order (no matter what that amount is) with this coupon code –> COZ833. So basically you get the almond flour free and just have to pay for shipping! #winning
ps… No, I do not eat my pancakes with that ridiculous amount of syrup. It was for photographic purposes only.
Nutritional Values for 1/2 of recipe (w/o toppings):
**What’s your favorite topping for pancakes?