Funfetti Cupcake for One
slightly adapted from this recipe
- 3 TBSP spelt flour (see notes in the end)
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 pkt truvia/stevia in the raw
- 2 tsp sprinkles
- 1 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 1 TBSP plus 1 tsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees F.
- Lightly coat one section of a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Throw all of the ingredients in a bowl.
Mix with a spoon until just combined.
**Side note: I didn’t have any regular sprinkles on hand so I used these:
- Pour batter into prepared pan. (remember without liner)
- Cook for 14-16 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
**Note: I made this with whole wheat flour also and the flavor was delicious too, but it was a little more dense in texture. You can experiment with other flours, just know your nutrition values will change slightly.