Banana Bread Protein Pancakes
from Julie at Peanut Butter Fingers
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 banana, mashed
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray pan with cooking spray and heat to a medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend with an immersion blender until batter is relatively smooth and all ingredients are fully mixed.
- Pour batter onto the warm pan to form four medium-sized pancakes.
- Allow to cook until edges start to harden, about three minutes.
- Flip pancakes and allow to cook until batter is no longer runny, about two more minutes.
- Top with sugar free syrup, pumpkin pie spice and banana slices. Enjoy!